This year Devon asked if he could celebrate his birthday by taking a couple friends to play nickel arcade games at Wunderland. We agreed to his request, snagged a coupon online because we like to stretch a dollar, and then Tim took Devon, Luke, and Dominic out for a little celebration after church on Sunday.
Their first stop was lunch at Costco. I had to pick up a couple things there on my way home and saw them as I exited the building, so I snapped a quick picture on my phone before heading my merry way.
Three happy boys.
Three goofy boys.
Three boys playing games.
He had such a great time! He really enjoys both of those boys, so to play games he likes and indulge in food he doesn't normally eat with them was perfect. Getting gifts he loves from them was icing on the cake!
Yesterday, on his actual birthday, he and Tim went out for doughnuts in the morning.
He opened gifts from family later in the day, so I took a few sibling shots.
Then it was time for dinner. I don't have many rules for their birthday dinners and the ones I have aren't about nutrition. Obviously. Because he wanted sausage, sour cream and cheddar Ruffles, and pumpkin muffins, so that's what we had.
He donned the birthday outfit after dinner and struck a few poses.
Then he and I headed to El Paisanito for some ice cream.
And that was the end of Devon's birthday festivities.













No comments:
Post a Comment