Monday, March 21, 2016

3/21/16 - WORTH REPEATING

Content makes poor men rich, but discontent makes rich men poor.

~ Benjamin Franklin

********

People want to know how much you care before they care how much you know.

~ James F. Hind

********

Often we change jobs, friends, and spouses instead of ourselves.

~ Akbarali H. Jetha


********

When you don't move the mountains I'm needing you to move / When you don't part the waters I wish I could walk through / When you don't give the answers as I cry out to you / I will trust, I will trust, I will trust in you

~ Lauren Daigle in Trust in You on How Can it Be


********


Our kids do have lots of toys and clothes and video games and crafts. But let's remember, they aren't the ones with the steady paychecks and they didn't organize their last birthday party. If there are too many toys in your playroom, you put them there - or, at the very least, you allowed them to stay.

Joshua Becker in Parents, Stop Getting Mad at your Kids for Wanting Stuff at Target at Becoming Minimalist


********

No comments: