Monday, December 7, 2015

TEEBS' BIRTHDAY - 2015

This dude had a blast with all of our birthday traditions today.  Before going to work this morning, Tim took Teebs to get a doughnut for breakfast. Teebs chose one with sprinkles, of course.



He and I went on the mom & birthday kid ice cream date between lunch and naps. We headed out in wind and rain for his first trip to El Paisanito, the same place I took the other little Ws, but we discovered an empty building with a sign on the door saying they're closed until February. Bummer. We headed to DQ instead and he got his first dilly bar, which he loved. He also chose to sit on my lap, which I loved.


After a crazy long nap, we ate his birthday dinner of choice - Barbara's pancakes (I made them with applesauce instead of oil this time), fruit and yogurt smoothies, and Devon's scrambled eggs.


Next up was gifts from the sibs. The parental gift will be arriving in the next few weeks.




And, of course, we took a few pictures in the birthday outfit.




 It was a fun day for the birthday boy!

No comments: