Last year was also the first year since starting our annual year in review that I didn't write one. Between all the chatting with people I do in person, Facebook, and our blog, there just really isn't much to say in a newsletter that hasn't already been said. Again, life goes one.
This year I'm skipping the year in review again, but we're back in the saddle with getting pictures taken. Happy about that! The kids had individual pictures taken during their birthday months and we had family pictures done in mid-November. So, without further ado, here are some shots of the 6 Ws. As a sidenote, the lighting on these looks funky in the scanned version. but none of our skin is as splotchy as it appears in the pictures. I promise.
Devon had pictures taken in June.
Silas also had pictures taken in June.
Teebs had pictures taken in December.
And one of the little Ws.
Then we cranked out a few of all 6 Ws.

















No comments:
Post a Comment