Friday, April 19, 2013

MENU - SECOND HALF OF APRIL 2013

I have not been good about trying new recipes lately, but I'm getting back in the habit with two new recipes on this menu.  I'm also making dump cake, per the request of one of the little Ws, who realized we hadn't made that family favorite in a very. long. time.  Maybe years.  

BREAKFASTS

* doughnuts x2
* oatmeal with brown sugar, cinnamon, milk, raisins, fruit, huh-koe-pee milk, and energy mix as optional toppings 8
* sausage balls/banana crumb muffins/fruit salad
* cottage cheese with blueberries and honey
* Rebecca's granola
* baked oatmeal

DINNERS
* leftovers x2
tacos x2

* beef eldorado (base from the freezer)/roasted broccoli
* Hawaiian chicken (bbq)/tropical salad
* rice cooker mac & cheese/carrots & celery sticks
* pork apple burgers (bbq)/potato wedges/corn on the cob (bbq)
* Thai quinoa salad with ginger peanut dressing, with the option of being served over spinach
* cheesy green beans/rice
* orange lentil soup/cheesy muffins
* crockpot sesame honey chicken/rice/asparagus with lemon cheese sauce (bbq)
* artichoke & spinach lasagna/garlic roasted cauliflower
* broccoli & cheddar quiche with brown rice crust/carrots & celery sticks

SNACKS & DESSERTS
* produce
* nuts - pistachios & roasted almonds
* popcorn
* zucchini cookies (some for us, some to take to an event)
* dump cake 
* black bean dip & carrots (taking to an event)

1 comment:

Diana B said...

Love Dump Cake! A friend introduced it to me a number of years ago. I bet my family would enjoy it if I made it some time soon too. :)