First menu of the year!! Can you believe it's 2013? Before I jump into the menu I want to link you to a new cookie recipe I tried recently. We made a bunch of soft ginger, sugar, and coconut cranberry cookies to deliver to our closest neighbors, to share with some friends, and for pigging out on Christmas day. The coconut cranberry ones were the new ones and I really like them!
coconut cranberry chews - Tasty!
BREAKFASTS
* doughnuts x2
* oatmeal with brown sugar, cinnamon, milk, raisins, fruit, huh-koe-pee milk, and energy mix as optional toppings x9
* Barbara's pancakes
* almond coconut granola
* pumpkin muffins
* ham and egg breakfast sandwiches
DINNERS
* leftovers x2
* tacos x3
* tomato, feta, and barley salad/roasted cabbage
* cream of celery soup/whole wheat drop biscuits
* new pork recipe (not that great)/zucchini & tomato skillet
* beans (crockpot, from the freezer)/rice/green salad
* carrot soup/grilled cheese on rye
* teriyaki chicken salad/rice
* death by garlic/green salad - fruit & nut style #1
* taco soup (crockpot, double batch and freeze half)/cornbread (double and freeze one)
* broccoli cheddar quiche with brown rice crust/green salad
* grilled salmon/garlic roasted cauliflower
SNACKS & DESSERTS
* produce
* nuts
* popcorn
* pumpkin ginger scones
* s'mores bars
No comments:
Post a Comment