Tuesday, October 18, 2011

RANDOM, RANDOM, RANDOM

Bags - Remember the sneak peak I gave of the embroidered money bags I ordered for the kids? Well, they're all done .... and they're awesome!!! Check them out at The Blissful Stitcher. Just don't mention them to the little Ws, as they won't see the bags until Christmas.

Corn maze - Getting settled into our home is taking all my extra time & energy these days, so I haven't blogged about our annual trip to Baggenstos Farm with my dad. My sister's family is in the country for a year, so they came along with us this time. It was a fun day, but I haven't loaded any pictures yet. You can, however, see plenty of shots on my dad & sister's accounts of the trip.

Hair - There is no longer any funky hair at our house. Silas wanted to keep the "I-5" for a whole year, but I cut him off at 9 1/2 months. I don't mind the funk at all, but I was getting really tired of maintaining it. So, we're back to normal hair until our house is put away and I'm no longer pregnant.

Refrigerator - We've been here nine days and I still haven't figured out where to put stuff in our fridge. It's a side-by-side unit, which I've never had, and I'm not understanding what makes people love them. Feels so cramped. Want to assure me that I'll eventually figure out how to organize my food in it so that I can once again know where everything is?

2 comments:

Kristal said...

I'm with on the side by side. I'm not sure how people store things in them. They seem so much smaller.

So that was not encouraging.

You'll figure it out... I know you will!

Abby said...

We have a side by side and ending up buying another fridge for the basement. Not encouraging is that. I just needed to be able to store more milk and produce so I wasn't going to the store every couple days and the side by side just didn't work for that.