We picked up a crib on Sunday night and I wanted it put together yesterday. I started assembling it, but needed someone to hold a piece for me. I called Devon in and he held the piece while I put in one screw. Then I was done. Why? Because Devon turned into Mr. Handyman and assembled the rest of the crib himself. My involvement was limited to holding one piece for him and double-checking the tightness of the screws when he was done. So thankful for helpful kids!
5 comments:
Great job, Devon! I am impressed!
Way to go, Devon!
That is very impressive and one of the benefits of having a baby while also having older children. The older ones tend to be pretty helpful! I am sure they will be great big brothers to the newest W! They already are:)
Way to go Devon!
I've only met him once, yet I am not surprised about this at. all.
Post a Comment