A little group of friends and family got together yesterday to bless me with some baby stuff. Being super responsible, I charged my camera batteries the night before and set my camera on the counter so I'd remember it. Being less responsible than I thought, I completely forgot to bring the camera with me. Fortunately, Tracy snapped a few pictures of the decorations with her camera.




Aren't all those "W" onesies cute?! Michelle, who hosted the gathering, had flowers out, candles burning, a ton of great food served in white dishes (I
love white dishes!), and had decorated the living and dining room beautifully. It was wonderful!
We're so blessed by everyone who has been showering us with things, both practical and fun, for the 6th W lately. Thank you!!
5 comments:
LOL on forgetting the camera! At least you thought about it.
I'm so glad you are being blessed by those around you.
I'm thinking of "pounding" someone who's husband lost his job. Can you email the details on how to best do this?
Sooo cute!! What is the duck sitting on though!?
Kristal - I'll send you a note!
Abby - The duck is sitting on top of delicious frosting, which was on top of a delicious cupcake. :)
What fun! And what a blessing!
And, I wanted to tell you that I, too, loved the "pounding" idea. In fact, at my suggestion, we "pounded" our pastor's family yesterday during our service in honor of Pastor Appreciation Month. Everybody LOVED it, and it was so much fun to see the variety of things they received. Thanks for sharing the idea. :)
Monica - I love that you pounded your pastor's family. How fun!!
Post a Comment