Monday, June 13, 2011

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

I wasn't going to post about my birthday, which I share with Devon, but my sister just posted a poem on her blog that totally made me smile. I'd just copy it here, but she also included a couple pictures of the two of us, so you should just hop over to her blog and read it.

5 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Happy Birthday Girlie! I have to agree 110% with the verse about you loving others so much that they feel completely comfortable being real! It is one of the things that I truly appreciate about you and respect you so much for this character trait! I count it a privilege to be among your friends!

Kristal said...

Awe, that was a cute poem by your sister!

Happy Birthday!!!

Renee said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Abby said...

Hope you had a great day!

Pam Carter said...

I love Beep's poem and it is absolutely right on! I also agree with her 110%. Happy birthdy, dear one.