I'm going to ask you do to something that will reveal how incredibly immature I can be about certain things. Brace yourself.
I have a cornbread recipe on allrecipes.com that is only nine reviews away from making their "Top 20" list. Only nine.
If you've never made the cornbread, then you need to. If you are already hooked on it, would you go post a review for me? It will be my fifteen minutes of fame.
As an fyi, in addition to the link above, which takes you to allrecipes, I also have it right here, on my own recipe blog.
4 comments:
I did it! Hope it will help get you there. Oh, and I DO LOVE THIS RECIPE! It really is the GREATEST EVER!!!
Actually made your cornbread tonight and ate too many pieces... Just submitted a review; hope you get all you need to make the top 20! We've been making it for the past 2 years and it's yummy every time. Of course, this is after my husband made cornbread using the recipe off the back of the cornmeal. That was the grossest cornbread ever...
I rated it 5 stars and left a comment - hopefully that helps!!!
I did it! But funny story about this...
I made chili and cornbread about two weeks ago, and didn't have a good cornbread recipe, so I went searching on Allrecipes and ended up making one (YOURS!) and had no clue whos it was, but we LOVED it!Jamie just kept chowing down on it (and we didn't even have any honey in the house, and turns out that would normally stop him from eating cornbread) It is delicious, and for sure deserves to be in the Top 20!
p.s. I remember reading your review and thinking 'wow, that lady sounds really nice'...how weird is that? haha
Post a Comment