Oh man, we've got a busy month ahead of us! Basketball started last night, so we'll also have lots of dinners without Tim over the next few months.
We eat hot cereal or granola several times a week, but I always throw in a few other breakfasts. I thought I'd start including those non-cereal breakfasts in these posts. The granola recipe is one we always have a big tub of and eat from all the time, but I'll post it this week.
BREAKFASTS
Tam's granola (crockpot)
sweet potato waffles
banana poppyseed muffins
baked oatmeal
DINNERS
leftovers x2
tacos x3
rice cooker mac & cheese/frozen veggie
cracked wheat & rice pilaf/veggie stir-fry
creamy tomato & rice soup (crockpot)
bbq chicken pizza (toppings are prepped and in the freezer)
chunky potato soup (crockpot)
Thai chicken & coconut rice/frozen veggie
new chicken recipe/rice/salad (flop)
baked potatoes/salad
hot dogs/potato wedges
egg salad sandwiches/raw veggies
bbq pie (base is in the freezer)/frozen veggie
DESSERTS
pumpkin bread (four loaves - one to eat, three to freeze)
dump cake (potluck)
big soft ginger cookies
granola bars (potluck)
No comments:
Post a Comment