I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
I'm thankful for friends who prayed for Matthew last night in the midst of a bad asthma attack. Within minutes of my request, Matthew was sound asleep in our bed.
Time alone to recharge my batteries.
To be back in my own bed and my own routine after vacation
To my mother in law who is about to turn 80.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm thankful for friends who prayed for Matthew last night in the midst of a bad asthma attack. Within minutes of my request, Matthew was sound asleep in our bed.
Time alone to recharge my batteries.
To be back in my own bed and my own routine after vacation
To my mother in law who is about to turn 80.
Post a Comment