Well, we tried some great new recipes in the last rotation, but I've been a slacker and don't have any of them posted yet. Maybe I'll get some done tonight. I'll tell you what. I'll name them here, then link them once I get them posted. So, if they're green, then they're posted. Got it? We tried baked lentils, frozen pie, veggie pizza, and a new quiche. I'll get them posted soon!!
Here's what we've got going on in the first half of July.
DINNERS
leftovers x2
tacos x2
hamburger pinwheels/fruit (never got to this one last time)
stuffed french toast/eggs (never got to this one either)
bbq burgers and hot dogs/watermelon
grilled Hawaiian chicken/tropical salad/coconut rice (just the rice part of this recipe)
rice cooker mac & cheese/hot dogs (potluck contribution)
marinated chicken/biscuit-y bell pepper muffins/salad (never got to this one either)
Italian sausage & bowties/salad
adobo chicken (don't have this one typed up)/rice/salad
napa cabbage salad/garlic bread
tuna couscous salad
DESSERTS
torte (new one we never did last time)
ice cream bars
Good grief! We missed a lot of meals last rotation!! Life has just been crazily busy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment