I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
You will be at our house in nine hours.
I'm thankful for air conditioning... South Carolina is WAY hotter than Ohio!
Children- they're so cute!!
I'm thankful for how many people sit around our table every week - guests, family - everyone!!
oooh, I had one in mind, but then I read Kami's and that's what I'm thankful for too!! I'm thankful that every day my house feels less and less like my own house and more and more like a shared gathering place for friends!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You will be at our house in nine hours.
I'm thankful for air conditioning... South Carolina is WAY hotter than Ohio!
Children- they're so cute!!
I'm thankful for how many people sit around our table every week - guests, family - everyone!!
oooh, I had one in mind, but then I read Kami's and that's what I'm thankful for too!! I'm thankful that every day my house feels less and less like my own house and more and more like a shared gathering place for friends!
Post a Comment