Tim - He's been sick all week, even missed two days of work.
Me - I had a blog birthday giveaway ... on the wrong day. That's right. After I posted the Samoa giveaway I remembered the right date was 3/10. It's not like I've seen that date on my site meter for the last year or anything. Oops. My nephew's adoption hearing was on his 3/11, so I was understandably focused on that date. I'm definitely not an airhead. Just a loving aunt.
Silas - He's weepy.
Devon - He's ornery.
(Sidenote - having one weepy and one ornery boy coexisting in the same home doesn't work very well.)
Naomi - She's telling us when she has to poop, so I'm getting very few poopy diapers.
(Sidenote - you know it's been an interesting week if the one bright spot in this lineup of family members has to do with feces.)
Daniel - Tim's brother is staying with us and has done lots of dishes, taken the boys to the park, and given Naomi a lot of snuggles.
(Sidenote - you know it's been an interesting week when you totally forget to mention the other person that's been in your house for a few days.)
Honestly, it hasn't been a horrible week. There have been plenty of good things too, but I'm just tired this morning. I'm staying in jammies and not going anywhere. We'll have time to relax over the weekend, plus some fun time scheduled out of the house too, so today's a good day to just lay low and keep the kids
(Sidenote posted hours later - you know it's a crazy morning when you post your blog without finishing it.)
As I was saying earlier this morning, it's a good day to just lay low and try to keep the kids happy.
3 comments:
I'm glad you finished this post cause otherwise I would've wondered what you would've done with your kids if you weren't going to keep them...?
Yeah, I thought maybe it was another game, but instead of winning 'non-birthday' Somaos, we get to finish the last line of the blog. Like, "a good day to just lay low and keep the kids:...."
1. "...in cages"
2. "...medicated"
3. "...in front of the t.v."
Definitely one of my all-time favorite posts. It really made me
Jess and Beep - I'm totally cracking up!! Silas keeps asking what's so funny, but I'm not bothering to explain to a 6yo who wouldn't think it was funny anyway.
Post a Comment