We reserved a cultural pass (this link is for the Washington county library system, so check your library for a pass if you live somewhere else) from the library to the Rice Northwest Museum of Rocks and Minerals. Tim was home on spring break, so he was able to join us, and we brought Granny along. It was a neat place!! No one that I've mentioned it too has ever heard of it, so go check it out if you live in my neck of the woods.
3 comments:
Who took the photo?
I asked a lady who was there with her kids. I'm pretty good at approaching strangers and asking them to photograph us. :)
I was the one nerdy friend of yours that did know about this place. Remember I knew the whole name of it and you called me a geek? I love that place. They do a cool Easter egg hunt too if anyone is interested. :-)
Post a Comment