Monday, July 21, 2008

COPING SKILLS

Well, we all lived through Saturday. It wasn't anywhere near being a Norman Rockwell kind of day, but we were just shooting for survival. You see, if you set low goals, then you're much more likely to achieve them. Here is what helped me hover on the brink of insanity without actually falling off the edge.



The boys on Devon's bed watching Sword in the Stone on the laptop.




Chamomile tea in my Wonder Woman mug, a gift from one of Tim's coworkers who would NOT have been impressed with how I was dealing with the day.




My Bible was left open on the bed so that I could read little snippets as I folded laundry and cleaned house.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Love the dvd player holder :) I can so relate to days like these. Praying for you Bethany.

The Moffits said...

Way to cope! There's a word here that means 'walk right through'. Good job walking right through your bad day and relying on the only ONE who gives us the strength to do that!! (with a little help from wonder woman too!)