I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
ARI
Tim's 9 year old niece, Ari, died unexpectedly last night. Please pray for her family, especially her parents and sister, as they deal with the practical aspects of her death and grieve her death.
Oh Bethany, I am so sorry. It is so sad when things like this happened. I will be praying for her family...I don't know if they know the Lord, but I will be praying that they draw strength from Him. Hang in there sweetie.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, Bethany. I can't imagine. Praying for their/your family. Were the boys close to her? Do they understand?
Oh Bethany, I am so sorry. It is so sad when things like this happened. I will be praying for her family...I don't know if they know the Lord, but I will be praying that they draw strength from Him. Hang in there sweetie.
Will sure be praying for you, Tim, your kiddos as well as Ari's family. It is so hard when a kiddo dies! So sorry!
Mandi-
The boys don't know yet. Silas is out of town, so we're going to wait til he comes home and tell them at the same time.
We've talked about death before because my mom is dead, but they've never known anyone who died.
They weren't super close to her, but close enough that it will hit home.
Death is part of life. So, this will be a learning experience for them.
I'm so sorry to hear this, Bethany! Praying for Ari's family & yours!
Are you going to do another post with more details? What happened? Is there any way we can help?
Post a Comment