Monday, April 29, 2024

PUZZLES I FINISHED - APRIL 2024

 


Beauty and the Beast Falling in Love - Artist: Thomas Kinkade - Disney The Dreams Collection - 750 pieces

We were well into this puzzle before Tyler realized there are some unrelated Disney characters hidden in it. 

A Dog's Life: Poker Pups - Artist: Eduard S - Buffalo - 750 pieces

I think Tyler may have done more of this one than I did, but we both had fun with it.


Maggie the Messmaker - Artist: Charles Wysocki - Buffalo - 750 pieces

This was a fun puzzle to work on while listening to an audiobook, although I want to tidy the whole scene up. 



Upstairs, Downstairs - Artist: Art Poulin / Lazygoose - MasterPieces - 1,000 pieces

Too big for our puzzle table, we put this fancy home together at our dining table. 


Variety of Colorful Ice Cream  - Kodak Premium Puzzles - 1,000 pieces

You can't go wrong with ice cream!

No comments: