Shannon is one who quietly goes about her life making people feel seen and loved. I've seen her bless other people, but I've also had the honor of being on the receiving end of her kindness multiple times. From silly GIFs because she knows I love them to a listening ear when some aspect of life is hard (which is a big deal because I use waaaaaaay more words than she does) to gestures of support in various situations, she's made me feel valued over and over. She's a treasure.
She's moving, which I don't approve of, but she was able to meet for lunch before she left, which I definitely approve of. Food and friends are always a win! So I picked up Alicia and the three of us spent a little part of our day talking and eating before saying goodbye. I really appreciate both of these gals and it was a gift to have some time with the two of them today.

No comments:
Post a Comment