I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Saturday, March 9, 2019
SONLIGHT GUEST BLOGGER: JANUARY - FEBRUARY 2019
In January and February I shared on the Sonlight blog about various challenges homeschooling families may face. I addressed some practical issues - organizing all your books or helping a kid who struggles to read - as well as some matters of the heart - scriptures to encourage you in hard seasons and having gratitude for the opportunity to homeschool.
When Homeschooling is Hard: Two Bible Verses to Anchor Your Heart
So Many Books: How to Organize Your Homeschool Library
2 Keys for Homeschooling a Delayed or Struggling Reader
Loving the Gift of Homeschooling No Matter How You Receive It
Does one of those topics apply to your life more than the others? Any verses or tips of your own that are relevant to those situations?
Disclosure - I was invited to be a guest blogger with Sonlight for one year in exchange for some free curriculum. All post topics and opinions are my own. If you are a first time Sonlight customer, click this link and use referral code BW20197051 to get $5.00 off your purchase of $50.00 or more. That referral code is totally separate from my role as a guest blogger and will give me credit toward my own purchases. The referral code can also be found on the sidebar of my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment