Friday, February 22, 2019

HAPPY MUG & HAPPY MAIL


Thursday morning I was able to use my new mug of cheerfulness that I'd made at Happy Art Ceramic Studio for the first time. I absolutely love it! The bright colors on the outside and confetti flecks all over the inside and handle are so fun. Bonus points for the fact that using it will always remind me of a great evening with friends. As a sidenote, this week Happy Art started offering occasional promotions via text. If you want to get on their list, just let them know via Facebook message (that's what I did), phone call, or e-mail.

Then our mail was delivered and my first BMoff art purchase was in the mailbox. I'd been meaning to order some hand printed cards for quite a while, but kept forgetting. Then she offered a 20% discount on all orders of $20 or more until the end of February and I jumped on it. At some point I'm going to frame and hang her various Oregon/PNW cards, but for now I'm just buying cards to send as happy mail. I got one set of the Oregon series and another of the "Hi!" cards from her hand series. They're awesome! She even included one of her stickers, just for kicks.

I'd say it was a pretty good morning!

No comments: