Saturday, April 21, 2018

RANDOM PICTURES

I haven't been very consistent about blogging lately, which means I have a random assortment of pictures to share. Here are some from mid-February through mid-March. 

2/12 - Tyler chose to draw while I was reading to him for school one day. Any guesses what book he illustrated as I read? If you guessed Dolphin Treasure, you're right!


2/13 - Naomi had a spontaneous phone call with Mrs. Carter late one night. She was happy to begin with, as she and Pam have a sweet friendship, but then she got a major case of the giggles when describing a concert that had booths with things for sale. It sounded like she said she was at a concert with a lot of booze, which led to hysterical laughter and tears streaming down her face. It took quite a while for her to regain a composure!




2/14 - Hair twins.



2/18 - Trying out the new (and free to me as a reward for work I'd done) 10" Stainless Steel Nonstick Skillet from Pampered Chef.


2/19 - More skillet experimentation.


2/22 - This is the way short people take care of their responsibility to clean the exterior of the fridge.


After you work hard, you play hard. If you got a little bit of snow, that means heading outside and building a little snowman.


2/24 - The two biggest Sudoku addicts in our home working together on a puzzle.


2/25 - And still more skillet experimentation. We don't usually take pictures of ordinary cooking, but I'd wanted to share some pictures on my Facebook business page when the skillet was released. I figured I'd share them here since they're part of daily life.


2/27 - Reading in bed is definitely a perk of homeschooling!


2/28 - I'll never tire of young readers enjoying a book on their own.


3/15 - Tyler's weekly job this month is cleaning the bathroom. Silas popped in to check his progress on this particular day, then hung out to coach him through the parts he still had to finish.


3/16 - Reading partners.


I'll come back later with some pictures from mid-March through mid-April.

** This post contains affiliate links and I'm grateful when people use them. **

No comments: