Monday, November 13, 2017

IT'S TIME FOR A BOOK LAUNCH!!

A few years ago I started posting random conversation starters on my Facebook page. They're just random things that cross my mind as I go through my day and have been a fun way to dialogue with my friends. People have frequently told me that I should compile all the questions into a book, but I've never taken their advice. I simply wasn't motivated. 

Exactly one month ago yet another friend, Sarah, suggested turning all those random conversation starters into a book, but she put a different spin on it. Knowing about #BracesOnFaces, my quest to pay for fixing all the messed up mouths in our family, she said I could put book profits toward our braces fund and that she'd help me with the process. I told her I'd think about it. That's what people who don't take risks do. They just keep thinking about it.

Yesterday afternoon I told her I wish I'd gone ahead and done it because the book would be a fun purchase for holiday gatherings. I figured it was too late. Little did I know that between my collection of questions and her computer expertise we'd have an e-book ready in a matter of hours!

So, without further ado, I present ...


Folks, I'm so excited! I was going to tell everyone about it tomorrow, simply because I already had one blog post go up today, but I just couldn't wait that long.

Random Conversation Starters, Volume 1, is filled with 100 questions and is super handy when you want to learn more about someone or just need something to talk about. It doesn't matter where you are or who you're with, you'll find questions that provide entertainment and discussion.


If you want to buy a copy, then click here. For the sake of convenience, you can also find that link on the blog sidebar. And if you enjoy your copy of the book, please spread the word!!

I never intended those Facebook posts to be anything more than what they were, just a way to learn more about my friends, but I'm thankful for all the people who have suggested I share them with the rest of the world. I'm also super thankful for Sarah's help in turning all those posts into a book.

Enjoy your random conversations!

UPDATE: The book is now available as a pdf download or Kindle version.

No comments: