Monday, February 15, 2016

MAKEUP SESSION

Naomi loves makeup and we let her put it on around the house from time to time, just for kicks. She's been asking me for weeks to let her put makeup on me, but it just hasn't worked out. Today was the day.

She put makeup on me.



Then I put makeup on her. I don't have any idea when the last time was that I put eye shadow on anyone, myself included. Years and years.



The final product.


We've been talking about love languages at home lately and one of Naomi's is quality time. This took no more than 15 minutes of our day and she absolutely loved it. Other than an occasional use of mascara, I don't wear makeup, but I think we're going to do this once a week or so for a while. I'm not super girly, but I could give her a little bit of guidance in how to apply makeup. More importantly, the time together would mean a lot to her. 

No comments: