********
You should NEVER be out in public and say: "We've been up all night vomiting."
You may text that. You may email that. You may say it over the phone. Send it by tracking pigeon if you must, but you needn't utter it in person. Stay home. You are not needed that badly. The world will not stop without you. Dare I say, you're not that great.
~ Jami Amerine in For the Love of All That's Holy, If You're Vomiting, STAY HOME! at For Every Mom
********
In prayer it is better to have heart without words, than words without heart.
~ John Bunyan
********
But along the way, I discovered something even better than owning less: Wanting less.
~ Joshua Becker in Owning Less is Great. Wanting Less is Better. at Becoming Minimalist
********
When one door closes another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us.
~ Alexander Graham Bell
********
The Best Friends Are Those Who Cheerlead AND Challenge You
This past year, I've come to really appreciate the beauty of life-giving relationships - the kind where it's a two way street and there's abundant give and take. I've intentionally worked at investing in relationships with people who not only love me for exactly who I am, but who challenge me to be the best version of myself that I can be.
~ Crystal Paine in 3 Important Things I Learned When I Was 33 (+ a special birthday request) at Money Saving Mom
********
No comments:
Post a Comment