Each of the boys said something yesterday that made me smile, so I thought I'd share.
Devon - He asked to make lunch and chose to make smoothies and cinnamon toast for everyone. The blender whirred and the toaster popped. Soon he was getting all the food on the table and asked if I wanted a smoothie. I told him I did and he responded, quite seriously, with "There are some things that pregnant ladies shouldn't eat and I didn't know if you were supposed to eat smoothies or not." How thoughtful is that?! I assured him that smoothies were safe and proceeded to eat a yummy lunch that I didn't have to prepare.
Silas - He was working on a school assignment that involved coming up with alternative names for himself. The names were supposed to be relevant to something about himself, much like Native American names are. He came up with a few ideas, then I asked him to come up with names for the rest of the family. When I asked about Devon and Naomi, who had been butting heads all morning long, he said, without missing a beat, "Cats and Dogs." Hilarious!
2 comments:
Is there something we should know? Is there a 6th W in the works?
Stephanie/sdpwife on the forums
Stephanie - Yep, there's a 6th W coming at the end of the year. I announced it on my blog and it was discussed at SL a couple weeks ago. :)
http://thelandofcurlyhair.blogspot.com/2011/03/guess-what.html
Post a Comment