Project #1 - Store
Silas set up a little shop to earn some money. He has a budget he sticks to, but tends to blow his spending money pretty quickly. Several months ago, though, he decided to save up for a Lego robot. With the exception of a couple bucks he's saved his $8.00 of spending money he gets each month and any gift money he receives. He's now pushing $70.00. Pretty miraculous that he's stuck with this goal! Anyway, he decided to try selling some things to the other Ws for some robot money.
Project #2 - Math book for Tim
Silas spent his downtime on Saturday making a math book for Tim to complete. Today he sat and watched as Tim completed it. Love it!
7 comments:
Silas is adorable, although I don't think he'd take that as a compliment! Ha ha! This post just warms my heart! ; ) What a special fella he is!
Looks like quite a lot of thinking went into both those projects! Love the math book - it looks very official. How long did it take to make it?
Sharon in Wa
I hope Tim did okay on the math book.
Sharon - I wasn't really paying attention to the time, but probably 60-90 minutes. :)
Now he has some great ideas!
Silas is quite the entrepreneur! I love the sign about if he's not there just leave the money in the spot, implying, I think, that the "purchaser" was on the honor system to pay and then take the merchandise. Something tells me this wouldn't work at, say, Target or Walmart. Also I'm glad he made the Math book for Tim and not me. As I looked at the problems, I doubt I could complete it. I totally agree that Silas is adorable, but then again all three of your kids are adorable!
SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment