In alphabetical order ...
Dance Mat Typing - Though they don't get on here as often as they should, our boys love to practice typing with this program. It's free and the accents are fun.
Moffit Missionaries - I have three main reasons for loving this site. 1 - Pictures of Daisy. 2 - Pictures of Ally. 3 - Picture of Neo. Of course, seeing pictures of Josh, Beep, the beautiful mountain they all live on, and glimpses into their daily grind is also fun ... but nieces and nephews are more fun. Too bad they're an ocean away.
Swagbucks - I know I've talked about Swagbucks before, but each time I "buy" Amazon gift cards I love it more. Actually, I love it more when gift card codes get applied to my account ... like today. It's fun to get rewarded for looking stuff up online and for using their toolbar. We've earned hundreds of dollars over the last couple years and I'm grateful for that!
Take Your Queue From Me - Kelly started a movie review site, but she isn't watching whatever the current blockbuster is. She's drawn to the movies that you may not have heard about, which I think is kinda fun. Plus, she's a fun writer. You can also find her site on Facebook.
Wit Behind the Ears - This site is, well ... witty. Anna and Gwen chat about all sorts of things and I think one of the coolest ideas I've seen on their site is the chalkboard countertops. Admittedly, I wouldn't use them enough to make it worth having, but it is cool!
5 comments:
AHHH! THANK YOU! And here I was excited about leaving a comment on this post about your typing site... we have one that we love too! But forget that noise! I'm on here, LOL! Thank you, Bethany!
Anna - You're welcome. :) Now, what's the site you like?
I can't believe Jess' blog didn't make your list...(not mine, other Jess) ;)
Thank you kindly! I think we should both have Anna come over and paint our counters, don't you?
Jess - She has in the past. :)
Gwen - Definitely. I'll have a list ready of other projects she can tackle while she's here.
Post a Comment