Sunday, November 29, 2009

LOVIN' THE MAILMAN

Item #1 - A coupon for a free Stretch Island Fruit Co. item up to $4.00.

Item #2 - A coupon for a free box of eight Little Debbie chocolate cupcakes.

Item #3 - A Panda Express gift card for $20.00.


Items #1-2 were deals I found out about through some of the money saving sites I have listed on my sidebar. Item #3 came from doing a survey. I had purchased an item (no, I won't tell you what it was) on my last grocery shopping trip that had a notice on the packaging about their survey and the chance to win a Panda Express gift card. I did the survey, but it didn't say if I won a prize or not. Less than a week later the gift card arrived. I'm thinking a free date with Tim or dinner with a girlfriend (my treat, of course) is in the near future!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Sweet!! I love unexpected blessings like that.