I finally finished my week of allergy eyes. I went to bed on Friday night feeling well. I woke up on Saturday morning to a red and swollen eye. It's pretty, isn't it? Just a little itchy, pretty watery, and very puffy. The picture doesn't do a very good job of showing how far the swelling goes below my eye, but such is life. It's hard to capture the full essence of total beauty on camera.
So, I'm staying home with the endcap kiddos, both feeling a little under the weather, and icing my eyeball while Tim and the middle kiddle go to church.
A little sidenote for you before I grab some ice cubes. When one is trying to take a closeup picture of their honkin' eyelids, one will also see just how honkin' their nose is. It's inevitable. It's very hard to get close to the eye without being even closer to the nose. Just sayin'.
5 comments:
oh my gosh...you poor thing! that looks miserable. My oldest gets allergies this time of too. He's been using the neti pot. It's a hoot to watch!
Always keepin' it real!
Hope you feel better soon.
Cameras capture images with what is known as "divergence". Objects in the middle of the image always appear bigger and objects toward the edge of the image always appear smaller than they really are. This is simply an optical illusion. It is not real. You do NOT have a big nose. You merely have a nose that APPEARS big when it is in the exact center of the camera's field of view.
Oh my goodness dear! I hope you are feeling better soon!!
Your nose looks smaller than mine. :)
That's...just...wrong...
Your eye looks painful! Hope you are doing better!
Post a Comment