Christmas Puzzle - Artist: Charles Wysocki - Milton Bradley - 1,000 pieces
I love that there are people eating ice cream cones in this snowy scene.
I Love Music - Artist: Charlie Girard - White Mountain - 1,000 pieces (missing 1)
My personal puzzle dealer snagged this one for me at the bins. I love that it's comprised of several small scenes.
Singapore - Artist: Andy Ellis - Boardwalk Puzzle Company - 1,000 pieces
Someone at church bought this colorful one for me simply because she knows I love puzzles. She gave it to me as I was finishing my last puzzle of November and I've been focused on Christmas puzzles ever since. Ironically, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were when I worked on this one because I finished my last holiday-themed puzzle on Christmas Adam. Pieces were arranged in a spiral instead of straight rows, which was a fun variation.
Sparkling City - Artist: Joy LaForme - Galison - 1,000 pieces
I love this quaint, pretty scene. This is the second Christmas puzzle by this artist I've done this month and I've enjoyed them both.
Untitled - Artist: Susan Winget - Buffalo - 513 pieces
I received this when a friend and I swapped puzzles. While I don't enjoy more than a day's worth of snow in real life, I do think snowmen are a fun and whimsical part of winter. The various colors and patterns of the hats, scarves, and mittens in this scene were cheery.
Winter Lights - Artist: Joy Laforme - Galison - 500 pieces
I love this Christmas scene! Tyler and I worked on this one about equally, then Naomi joined us for a quick finish.






No comments:
Post a Comment