Cottage by the Lake - Kingwora - 500 pieces
So many bright colors!
Country Life: Bells Farm - Artist: Olga - Buffalo - 1,000 pieces (missing 1)
I loved all the produce in this puzzle from a friend.
I don't drink alcohol, so I'd never choose a puzzle highlighting wine and things related to it. I do, however, love puzzles. Especially free ones that friends pick up while thrifting. While I couldn't care less about the theme, the puzzle itself had a great mix of colors and textures that made it fun to assemble.
The New Yorker: Model Trail - Artist: Arthur Getz - New York Puzzle Company - 500 pieces
Another puzzle from a friend, thrifted and unopened. Score! A good one to work on while listening to faith-based podcasts on a night when sleep is elusive.
Summer Time Dreams - Artist: Randy Vanbeek - Karmin International - 1,000 pieces
This is such a peaceful scene. The sky took a lot sorting and time, but I finally got it done.





No comments:
Post a Comment