Thursday, February 27, 2025

PUZZLES I FINISHED - FEBRUARY 2025

 

Balloons Over Paris - Artist: Eric Dowdle - Dowdle Puzzles - 100 pieces 

I don't know where we got this one from, but Tyler had the whole thing put together soon after I dumped it out. The people in the scene, whether from fiction or real life, each have something to do with 18th century experimental balloon flight or are Parisian entertainers.


The Boat House - Artist: Suzan Lind - Springbok - 500 pieces (missing 1)

I received this one from my local Buy Nothing group. Filled with pretty colors and half the size of the puzzles we normally do, it was a quick and fun puzzle to work on.


Fantasies of the Sea - Artist: James C. Christensen - The Greenwich Workshop - 500 pieces

A friend passed this puzzle along to me. Even though I don't usually use the picture on the box, I did for a while at the start of this one just to get myself oriented. Once some key things were in place, I cruised on the rest while listening to an audiobook.



Morro Bay - Artist: Eric Dowdle - Dowdle Studios - 1,000 pieces

The same person who gave me last month's Dowdle at Christmas also gave me this one at the same time. I love all the details Dowdle puts in his pictures!




Pop's Soda Fountain - Artist: Geno Peoples - MasterPieces, Inc. - 1,000 pieces

A friend picked up this happy little scene for me at a thrift store. 



Things We Say - Artist: Steve Cameron - White Mountain - 1,000 pieces (3 missing)

The box didn't indicate pieces were missing, so that was a surprise, but this thrift store puzzle was really fun to do.


PUZZLES I DID AGAIN

Seasons of Birds - Artist: Stuart Cox - Ravensburger - 1,000 pieces 

No comments: