The California Desert Mountains - Artist: Charley Harper - Pomegranate ArtPiece Puzzle - 1,000 pieces
A friend got this one for me while she was thrifting one day. The edges were challenging, but the picture was fun.
Classic Paperbacks - Artist: Richard Baker - Princeton Architectural Press - 1,000 pieces
A friend who loves reading as much as I do passed this puzzle along to me. While I admit that I haven't read most of these books, many of the titles were familiar and that made it fun to put together.
John Deere - Artist: John Deere & Company - Ravensburger - 500 pieces
We don't do 500 piece puzzles very often, so it was fun to get this one done in a day.
No Limits - Artist: El Arroyo - Cozumel Publishing Company - 1,000 pieces
A friend recently gave me this puzzle and I find it ironic that the accomplishment of finishing it happened at 1:30 in the morning, a time when I was supposed to be sleeping. Huge thanks to the kids, especially Devon, for helping me with this one.




No comments:
Post a Comment