Monday, October 30, 2023

PUZZLES I FINISHED - OCTOBER 2023


Buy Local Honey - Artist: Jason Taylor - MasterPieces, Inc. - 1,000 pieces (missing 1)

This was a fun puzzle to do with all the bright colors and various patterns making up the cheerful scene. 



Cottage By The Sea - Artist: Chuck Pinson - Buffalo - 1,000 pieces (missing 2)

This one was more challenging that I expected it to be, but Tyler helped a bit in the beginning and Naomi helped me finish it. 



A Late Stroll - Artist: Richard Telford - Puzzle Collector Art - 500 pieces

A quaint scene filled with pretty flowers and fall colors, this was a quick one to assemble.




Paris City of Lights - Artist: Eric Dowdle - Dowdle Folk Art - 1,000 pieces

Our puzzle work slows down a lot during the summer, and this particular one was challenging because of the limited color variety, but I finally finished this beautiful scene during a puzzle binge last night. It was the most challenging Dowdle puzzle we've done, and we've done a bunch.

No comments: