Friday, December 30, 2022

PUZZLES I FINISHED - DECEMBER 2022

Christmas Town Square - Artist: Steven Strumpf - Go! Games - 500 pieces

This festive scene includes all the characters from the 12 Days of Christmas hidden in it. 


Cookies and Christmas - Cookie decorator: Aunt Mary's, Cakes-Cookies-Cupcakes - Springbok - 500 pieces (1 missing)

I love cookies, so this was a fun puzzle to put together.




Father's Christmas Train - Artist: Susan Brabeau - SunsOut - 500 pieces

Lots of different patterns in this scene of a father and son enjoying time together. 




Small Town Christmas - Artist: Charles Wysocki - Buffalo - 1,000 pieces

Warm lights in cold snow, lots of birds and animals, and people enjoying the Christmas season.




Sparkle and Shine: Snow Globe Dreams - Artist: Adrian Chesterman - Master Pieces - 500 pieces

A glittery scene filled with toys, wrapped gifts, ornaments, and festive greenery.


** This post contains affiliate links and I'm grateful when people use them. **

No comments: