Doodle-Dads and Boogle-Bugs - Artist: Unknown - Springbok - 500 pieces
So many fishing supplies! This puzzle is as old as I am, so Tyler finds it funny that it's labeled as vintage when sold on eBay.
Doughnuts - Artist: Unknown - Cobble Hill - 1,000 pieces
It's not every puzzle that makes you salivate, but this one is bound to make you want a doughnut.
Lots of people enjoying the sunshine on land and sea was a fun scene to put together.
Noah's Ark - Artist: Eric Dowdle - Dowdle Folk Art - 500 pieces
Not only are there tons of animal pairs in this puzzle, but there are other fun details like single dinosaurs being held up by a stop sign, penguins serving drinks, and animals wearing accessories or playing musical instruments.
Portland City of Roses - Artist: Eric Dowdle - Dowdle Folk Art - 1,000 pieces
We've done this puzzle many times and I'm always amazed at the variety of windows in it.
** This post contains affiliate links and I'm grateful when people use them. **





1 comment:
Impressive! Love the puzzles!
Post a Comment