Monday, September 6, 2021

DOUBT


I recently sat in a church service about doubt, the second teaching in a four week series that Rogue Valley Fellowship had on the topic. Not only did it encourage and challenge me in the season of life I'm in right now, but there was a beautiful humility and vulnerability in the presentation that I've been intensely craving from other Christians. I cried, of course. Since then I've watched the other three services (the four teachings were split between three teachers, one of whom happens to be my brother-in-law) and found each of them to be insightful, practical, and gentle.
 
If you find yourself in a place of doubt, no matter the intensity of your doubt or what exactly you're doubting, I'd encourage you to listen to the series. Each teaching is about 35-40 minutes, which I've found to be perfect to listen to as I do meal prep or work my way through a random pile of household paperwork.

Part 1 - Teaching starts about 21:25 and ends about 1:01:49.
Part 2 - Teaching starts about 16:00 and ends about 47:30.
Part 3 - Teaching starts about 15:25 and ends about 51:00.
Part 4 - Teaching starts about 17:35 and ends about 55:40.

No comments: