Friday, March 19, 2021

TWO DINNER DATES

All the little Ws have been out of the house at dinner for two Fridays in a row. Last week Tim and I took advantage of the time alone to have a date at home. Bauman's had just started offering a deli selection the previous weekend, so I zipped over to pick up a deluxe rosette tray, cranberry kicker sandwich (plus chips that came with it), and an apple walnut salad that we added optional chicken to. We sat in the sunshine at our picnic table and shared all the parts of our tasty meal before heading in to watch a movie from the library



Tonight we walked down to Hungry Lion for some teriyaki and brought along Spot it! for some pre-meal entertainment. 


The walk home was a little wet, but that's a risk during spring in Oregon. Nothing that changing into dry jams when we got home couldn't fix. 


Two dates in two weeks is unusual, but I'm glad it worked out to have some low-key time together. 

No comments: