Monday, February 24, 2020

TWO SATURDAYS WITH GIRL TIME

I was able to spend the first two Saturdays of the month having some girl time. So fun! 

The first Saturday Kit hosted a tea for several gals who sit near her at church. Most had met or knew each other, but some were introduced that day. We couldn't all fit in a picture together, so we split into two groups. First was Mindi, me, Michelle, and Corrine. 


Next was Kit, Tami, and Cathy.


It was great to spend time eating and chatting, just getting to know each other better. I really appreciate Kit's desire to connect with other gals at church and her hospitality in hosting a gathering.

The following Saturday Heidi was in town and invited some friends to hang out before she drove home. The day started with Heidi, Thea, me, and Toni.


Faith was able join us a while later, just in time for a tasty lunch at Choza. Let me just mention here that I ordered churro bites as a dessert and they were amazing. So delicious!! In fact, the rest of the crew decided to split an order of their own and we all made sure the dipping bowls were wiped clean. 


I've been friends with this crew for 14 years and love opportunities to spend time together. It was awesome to spend several hours shopping (which is always entertaining for us, even when we don't buy anything), talking about the ups and downs of life, and laughter.

Pretty great start to the month!

No comments: