I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
TIME WITH LAURA
Laura was the first friend I made when we moved to the Portland area almost 14 years ago. Her family headed to another state last summer, but she came back for a visit and last night a group of gals were able to spend the evening with her. While everyone knew at least one other person in the group, no one knew everyone. That made for a fun evening of getting to know new people as we all chatted about trivial things, delved into some more serious topics, laughed, and ate good food.
Not only am I thankful for a chance to see this sweet friend, but also that two other friends were there - one who's moving out of state this weekend and one (another who was one of my first friends here) I rarely get to spend time with. It was a great four hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment