Tuesday, October 2, 2018

QUICK TRIP TO CHAMPOEG

I was super crabby yesterday afternoon, so I packed up the kids and headed to Champoeg for a little while before dinner. We took a quick group shot when we got there.


Actually, that was the second picture. This was the first one, taken accidentally while I was setting the camera timer. It more accurately represents our dispositions upon arrival at the park.


We all went on a short walk together at one point, but otherwise Silas, Devon, and I each mostly did our own thing. Naomi and Tyler, on the other hand, stuck together. Tyler found this chunk of wood and started rolling it up a hill with his feet. Naomi joined in and they asked for a picture once they got it up to the parking lot.


I created a reminder for myself to smile, even when I don't feel like it.


There must have been some sort of race at the park recently because this start/finish line was on the path. Again, these two asked for a picture.


And that was that. We were only there about an hour and a half, but it was nice to get outside of our own four walls for a bit.

No comments: