Friday, December 1, 2017

CHRISTMAS TEA

Sheri put a Christmas Tea on the calendar back in October, which meant Naomi and I put on dresses and spent time in Sheri's home with a bunch of other gals last night. Devon snapped a picture of us right before we left.


Then I took a quick close-up and we hopped in the car.


There were three other gals that weren't in the group picture, two that came a little later and one that was taking the picture with Sheri's camera, but here are most of the gals who came.


I got a chance to chat with several people, but Sheri happened to catch me with Jessica.


Naomi and I both had a great time. Lots of yummy food, a chance to chat with people I don't normally talk to, and some baby snuggles. I love hanging out with a mix of ages and stages!

Photo credit for the last two pictures: Karen and Sheri, each using Sheri's phone

1 comment:

hitaakademi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.