Friday, September 23, 2011

TWENTY BUCKS WELL SPENT

Tim took Naomi shopping for a friend's birthday gift over the weekend and the boys went along for the ride, bringing their spending money "just in case". Not only did Naomi find a gift, but the boys split the cost of a Perplexus. Ever seen one? Here's what it looks like.

They spent about $20.00 for it and it's already provided hours of entertainment for each boy. They love it! It has a quiet marble noise. That makes me happy. It has a little stand you can rest the ball on to save your spot in the game, which is handy if you need to stop for any reason. That makes me happy. Each boy is having fun trying to improve on his previous game. That makes me happy.

Why am I telling you this? First, because I'm happy with their purchase. Second, because it's something to consider as a Christmas gift for the kids in your life. The boys got theirs at Target, so I'm sure it's available at most department and toy stores.

4 comments:

Abby said...

What ages would it be good for? Not the age on the box but the age that actual children can do it without frustration?!

Kristal said...

That looks so cool!

Monica said...

Interesting! I'm thinking my 17 year old might actually like that!!!

BETHANY said...

Abby - I don't know. I think the recommended ages on toys are usually too high, but this one would really vary from kid to kid.