Well, guess what? Tim won the contest!! I don't think he's ever won a contest, so this was a true milestone in his life. The prize was a bar of the new soap.
Before I show you the pics, I want you know how to order Michelle's products. You can go straight to The Custom Soap Shop website or become a fan on Facebook. She's doing a Valentine's Day giveaway on Facebook, so be sure to check it out!! She also sells her products at various farmer's markets and bazaars around the Portland metro area. As a lot of my blog readers go to Athey, I'll let you know you can find her there too.
"Blast-Tastic" - Tim's claim to fame.
.
.
The winner with his prize bar. I realize this is a lousy picture of the soap, but I don't have very many pics of Tim on here, so I'm posting it anyway.
.
.
.
Just because she's thoughtful, Michelle also gave us four more bars of soap - Green Tea, Army Men (doesn't smell like them, I assure you, just has some plastic ones in the bar), Princess (with a crowned duck on top), and White Citrus.
.
.
4 comments:
FUN!! Way to go, Tim! That's exciting! And now you each have your own soaps. : )
I wish I had a claim to fame.
I LOVE cool soap like these...and they usually smell so good too!
Dad - Your claim to fame can be that you're Tim's FIL. :)
Summer - Can you ever get fun soaps over there? I'm assuming not, but I really have no idea.
Post a Comment