Friday, January 29, 2010

ALLRECIPES "TOP 20' LIST

Just checked for the first time in a while and I made it!! Don't know how long it will last and it really doesn't matter in the scheme of things, but it's still kinda fun.

Update - I had just finished telling someone that the last few recipes on the list bounce around a lot, then discovered I'd been bumped off. My fifteen minutes of fame are over. Well, I have no idea how long I'd been on the list, so maybe I was famous for a while and never knew it. If you were looking for my recipe and couldn't find it, then click here to learn how to make the best cornbread in the world.

1 comment:

The Boggs Family said...

Congratulations!! I know you wanted to make the top 20, and you did!! At least you were famous for a little bit...