I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
I am thankful for my video baby monitor!
I am thakful for the Lords provisions this past year, and the great work He has been doing allready this year!
I am thankful for all of the money I've been saving this week. : )
I'm thankful that when my daughter wakes up in the middle of the night to eat, she's happy and will hold off crying until I'm ready to feed her (once she sees the bottle, all bets are off!).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am thankful for my video baby monitor!
I am thakful for the Lords provisions this past year, and the great work He has been doing allready this year!
I am thankful for all of the money I've been saving this week. : )
I'm thankful that when my daughter wakes up in the middle of the night to eat, she's happy and will hold off crying until I'm ready to feed her (once she sees the bottle, all bets are off!).
Post a Comment