Friday, January 22, 2010

11.5 HOURS

That's how long I slept last night. Amazing!

I was so incredibly tired yesterday. Around 6:30 I crawled into bed and read some school books with Silas. Then I had Naomi crawl up with me and read with her for a bit. The kids went to bed at 8:00 and Tim immediately went for a run. I heard him leave (the front door is about five feet from my head), but never heard him return. Keep in mind it usually takes me 30-60 minutes to fall asleep at night. I was out cold by 8:15.

I woke to the sound of the boys playing in their room at 7:45 this morning. Well, I did hear Tim get up earlier in the morning, but I fell right back to sleep.

I'm not sick. I'm not preggo. I have, however, forgotten to take my vitamins (which includes iron for my anemia) for about a week. Oops. I'm back on track this morning.

Regardless of the cause of my exhaustion, I must say it was really nice to be in bed for so long and to sleep so well!!

2 comments:

Bob and Cheri said...

Wow - impressive. I love to sleep; and 12 hours sounds dreamy!

The Boehme (pronounced Bay-me) family said...

Wow. Wish I could see something like that on my horizon! In case you get bored of restful nights, you're welcome to come be up all through the night with my 2-year-old...I thought they were supposed to have the sleeping thing down by now!